Below, you'll find a valuable list of resources for Pet Battling, including pet management addons, fun macros, and a link directly to our favorite Battle Pet database and collection management site (and friend of the GPBL), WarcraftPets.com!
- Extremely useful enhancement addon to the default Pet Battle UI, allowing additional ways to sort and organize your collection. Many of these features will be implemented into the official UI with Patch 5.1.
- This addon provides at-a-glance information for pets in the wild, on the Auction House, or even which you get as drops to determine if you already have the pet in your inventory, the current level and rarity, and what the pet's rarity is at the time of battle. Very useful to organize your pet collection.
- Very useful for managing a roster of battle pets, giving you the ability to create "teams" which you can easily swap in and out of on the fly instead of individually managing your pets.
Here is a link to some macros which may be useful. Most of these features are already implemented into the addons listed above, but these are still useful if you don't want any additional addons. New macro functions for Pet Battles are expected in patch 5.1.
- WarcraftPets.com Forums
- Official Blizzard Pet Battle Forums
- WoW Pet Battles on Reddit